by: OGVIC Ministries
- I am who God says that I am.
- My identity is in Christ Jesus because I am one with Him in Spirit. (1 Corinthians 6:17)
- I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ living in me.
- I have been forgiven of all my past, present and future sins. Therefore, I am free to stand in God's presence without guilt or condemnation because of who I am in Christ Jesus.
- I am a son/daughter of God and have been born into God's royal family. I am royalty.
- I am a citizen of the Kingdom of God and nobody but Jesus sits, rules and reigns on the throne of my life and because Jesus resides there, I have peace, joy, favor, wisdom, righteousness and the comfort of the Holy Spirit, always.
- I am fearfuly and wonderfully made in the image and afterthe keness of my heavenly father.
- My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who lives inside of me to lead me and guide me into your truths.
- I am a new person in Christ. Therefore, my past is forgotten and all things in my life are brand new (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- I have the mind of Christ. I have the wisdom of God in me right now (1 Corinthians 2:16, Colossians 2:3)
- I am dead to the things of this world, and my new life is in Christ.
- In Christ I live, I move and I have my very being.
- I can do all things through Christ who lives in me.
- I have been raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places withHim (Ephesians 2:6)
- You have called me out of darkness and into your marvelous ife. (1 Peter2:9)
- I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
- I am a world over, more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus.
- I am free from all the labeling of this world and receive that I am a new creation. in Christ Jesus. I have all of Christ in me now.
- I am Abraham's seed and Abraham's blessings are mine.
- The Word of God is forever settled in heaven, and I establish His word in my life by saying to Him what He has said to me about who I am.